The new catalog is available to order from TODAY!!! WHOO HOO!!!!
Click here to see it online: NEW ANNUAL CATALOG
What does your wish list look like? Mine is getting bigger by the day! Here's a helpful guide that will tell you all the ingredients for each gorgeous project shown in the new catalog: ANNUAL CATALOG RECIPES
And now for some inspiration with the adorable PARTY PUFFIN stamp set:
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Party Puffins (155054, cling)
- PAPER – Thick Basic White (159229), Daffodil Delight (119683), Granny Apple Green (146990), Pacific Point (111350), Basic White (159276), Brights 6” x 6” Designer Series Paper (DSP) (155228)
- INK – Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (132708)
- OTHER – Brights Stampin’ Write Markers (147157), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (150673), Banners Pick A Punch (153608), Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (150457), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Basic White – 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, score and fold at 4-1/4”
- Daffodil Delight – 4-1/8” x 5-3/8”
- Brights 6” x 6” DSP – 6 @ ¾” x 4”, 1 @ ¾” x 3-1/4”
- Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point – scraps for circle die cuts
- Using the Party Puffin stamp set, stamp the puffin image and the cake image on the scrap Basic White paper with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Stamp the sentiment on the 3-1/4” DSP layer in the Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Use the Banners Pick A Punch to flag each end of the sentiment layer.
- Use the Brights Stampin’ Write Markers to color in the images.
- Using the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, die cut the stamped images with the Layering Circles. Die cut the Granny Apple Green layer and the Pacific Point layer with the scalloped circles to layer your stamped images.
- Adhere the stamped images to the die cut scalloped circles.
- Adhere the 6 DSP strips to the Daffodil Delight layer. Adhere this layer to the card base.
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the stamped circles and the sentiment layer to the card.
- Use the Holiday Rhinestones to embellish the stamped images.
Get the RETIREMENT LIST for the January-June Mini Catalog: CLICK HERE
You'll find a shopping list below – you can click on any of the products to see the details and go right to my Stampin' Up! store:
Join STAMP HAPPY ACADEMY:
Stamp Happy Academy is a subscription website that will house an amazing assortment of classes, fun events and unparalleled inspiration from 3 of the most awesome Stampin Up! Demonstrators around! CLICK HERE to see the details!
CLICK on any of the photos below to see my latest ONLINE CLASSES & TUTORIALS details:
THERE'S MORE ONLINE CLASSES HERE: CLICK FOR THE WHOLE LIST
You'll find a link to the catalogs when you click on the covers below.
NEW ANNUAL CATALOG:
JANUARY – JUNE MINI CATALOG:
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to visit my blog! And as always – your comments and orders are always appreciated!
SHOP WITH ME: ONLINE STORE
Sign up for my newsletter: https://astampabove.com/newsletter-sign-up-blog.html
Check out my Online Classes: https://astampabove.com/online-classes-1.html
Join my Online Technique Club: https://astampabove.com/online-club-details.html
Make your own Color Coach: COLOR COACH PRINTOUTS
Download 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Recipes: ANNUAL CATALOG RECIPES
Download 2021 JJ Mini Catalog Recipes: JJ MINI CATALOG RECIPES
CURRENT HOST CODE:
Use this host code below to place your online order if it's under $150 and you'll get extra perks from me! If your order is over $150 DO NOT use the code – you'll still get perks from me and you'll get your own Stampin' Rewards from Stampin' Up! Just copy/paste this code: 2ZSQE77J when placing your order.
Watch my YOU TUBE channel here!
Thank you for SHOPPING WITH ME!
New to online ordering – get some tips – CLICK HERE
SHOP THE CLEARANCE RACK – up to 60% off
Paper Pumpkin – SUBSCRIBE HERE